- Current Prices:$669,900 to $849,900
- Closed Prices:$503,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$80/mo,$65 to $166.66/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,872 to 5,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Pleasant Valley are about $350,000 – $640,000 and sit on 13642.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.