- Current Prices:$199,900 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$336 to $463/mo,$456 to $490
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,090 to 2,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Plum at Boca Pointe offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $370 to $431. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,014 to as high as $4,068.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.