- Current Prices:$375,950 to $974,900
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$620,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $329,$80 to $329/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:733 to 4,635Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Plum Canyon features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Plum Canyon are about $305,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on 2169.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.