- Current Prices:$289,900 to $310,000
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $324,900
- Median Sale Price:$228,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $84/mo,$298 to $350,$85 to $88/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,276 to 2,407Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Plymouth Landing are about $145,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.