- Current Prices:$245,000 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$174,999 to $309,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$368 to $621/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,102 to 2,439Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Plymouth Park North is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Plymouth Park North are about $75,000 – $460,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.