- Current Prices:$198,000
- Closed Prices:$134,900 to $198,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 1,482Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pocoshock represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pocoshock are about $80,000 – $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.