- Current Prices:$52,000 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$56,000 to $90,000
- Median Sale Price:$82,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$73
- Association Fee Ranges:$253 to $513
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:719 to 2,248Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The community of Poinciana has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $224 to $498, and taxes for the year range from as low as $337 to as high as $1,479. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $224 to $498, and taxes for the year are around $2,216.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.