- Current Prices:$60,500 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$53,000 to $239,900
- Median Sale Price:$84,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$81
- Association Fee Ranges:$326 to $485/mo,$227 to $513
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:719 to 2,248Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The community of Poinciana offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $224 to $513, and taxes for the year range from as low as $381 to as high as $1,653. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $224 to $513, and taxes for the year can range from $1,365 to $2,321.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.