- Closed Prices:$129,999 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$344,$237 to $398/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:713 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Poinciana Place are about $80,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, guest parking, none and 2 or more spaces.