- Current Prices:$499,500
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$374,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$92 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,277 to 1,881Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Poinciana Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Poinciana Pointe are about $220,000 – $440,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.