- Current Prices:$110,000 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:588 to 2,581Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Poinciana Village. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $646, master fees ranging from $25 to $896, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,311 to as high as $2,321. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $646, and taxes for the year range from as low as $450 to as high as $667.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.