- Current Prices:$179,000 to $1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $899,000
- Median Sale Price:$434,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$310
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $297/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:420 to 4,128Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Poinsettia Heights. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $205 to $297, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,290 to as high as $12,752. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $205 to $297, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,187 to as high as $8,756.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.