- Current Prices:$245,000 to $839,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $1,349,000
- Median Sale Price:$431,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$320
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $297/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:420 to 4,128Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Poinsettia Heights are about $190,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.