- Current Prices:$199,000 to $929,000
- Closed Prices:$269,900 to $1,087,500
- Median Sale Price:$532,300
- Average $ per sq ft:$362
- Association Fee Ranges:$670/quarter,$190 to $297/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:705 to 3,425Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Poinsettia Heights are about $190,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Poinsettia Heights Amenities
Poinsettia Heights Activities & Events
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.