Willis, Texas 77318
- 3 beds
- 3 baths
- 2193 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$137,000 to $435,000
- Closed Prices:$111,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1150,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,882Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1acres
Point Aquarius offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $700 to $1,150. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,122 to as high as $12,853 in this community. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.