- Current Prices:$124,900 to $720,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $809,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $970,$500 to $2300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,695Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Point Aquarius are about $140,000 – $795,000 and sit on 18.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.