- Current Prices:$137,000 to $590,000
- Closed Prices:$133,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $970,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,882Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1acres
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Point Aquarius. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $700 to $970. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,994 to as high as $14,116. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.