- Current Prices:$139,999 to $839,000
- Closed Prices:$111,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $970,$500 to $2000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,695Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
The style of homes in Point Aquarius run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $500 to $2,000. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,522 to as high as $16,165 in this community.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.