- Current Prices:$172,800 to $745,000
- Closed Prices:$111,000 to $809,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $970,$500 to $1150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,695Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Point Aquarius is a neighborhood in Willis, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1991 and 2017. Homes in Point Aquarius are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 21-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Point Aquarius typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.