- Current Prices:$1,675,000 to $6,495,000
- Closed Prices:$680,000 to $5,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$675
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $900
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,650 to 8,175Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Point Manalapan Place are about $620,000 – $16,995,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.