- Current Prices:$569,000 to $1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $1,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$842,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$598
- Association Fee Ranges:$240 to $900/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1902 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:567 to 2,480Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Point Richmond is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Point Richmond are about $195,000 – $2,395,000 and sit on 13-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, garage, detached garage, int access from garage, garage parking, workshop in garage, none, other, below building parking, side yard access, parking spaces and space per unit - 2.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.