- Current Prices:$899,900
- Closed Prices:$665,000 to $732,000
- Median Sale Price:$698,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$391
- Association Fee Ranges:$3713 to $3800/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:2,307 to 2,748Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pointe At Mariners Cove Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pointe At Mariners Cove Condominiums are about $540,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.