- Current Prices:$2,575,000
- Closed Prices:$2,350,000 to $2,998,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,674,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$554
- Association Fee Ranges:$397/mo,$397
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:4,440 to 4,653Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pointe Monarch features a handful of condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Pointe Monarch are $2,830,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.