- Current Prices:$879,000 to $1,125,000
- Closed Prices:$849,900 to $1,080,000
- Median Sale Price:$984,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$342
- Association Fee Ranges:$134 to $150/quarter,$100 to $150/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:2,061 to 3,330Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pointe Quissett represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pointe Quissett are about $700,000 – $1,270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.