- Current Prices:$699,900 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$715,000 to $775,000
- Median Sale Price:$735,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$710
- Association Fee Ranges:$2737 to $3172/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:872 to 1,590Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Looking to buy a new home? Pointe Santo de Sanibel Condominiums is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $2,737 to $2,919, master fees around $3,172. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,832 to as high as $10,126 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.