- Current Prices:$44,500 to $75,500
- Closed Prices:$34,600 to $86,900
- Median Sale Price:$57,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$69
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:779 to 1,176Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pointe West represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pointe West are about $25,000 – $75,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.