- Current Prices:$220,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$150,100 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$244,125
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $145,$141 to $186/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:875 to 3,222Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Polo Ridge are about $170,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.