- Current Prices:$237,900 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$217,500 to $429,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:836 to 2,979Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Polytechnic Square represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Polytechnic Square are $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.