- Current Prices:$149,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$84,900 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:172 to 3,365Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Pompano Beach Highlands is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $170. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $709 to as high as $3,130.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.