- Current Prices:$140,000 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$47,500 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $10
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:88 to 3,365Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pompano Beach Highlands are about $60,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.