- Current Prices:$525,000 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$467,250 to $1,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$649,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$414
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 4,282Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pompano Isles are about $335,000 – $1,595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and circle drive.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.