- Current Prices:$134,900 to $144,900
- Closed Prices:$124,900 to $159,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $348.33,$300 to $366/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,044 to 1,250Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Pond Apple features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $140 to $1.2 million. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $730 to as high as $1,930 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.