- Current Prices:$157,000 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$133,500 to $171,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$300 to $313,$300 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,044 to 1,250Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pond Apple represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pond Apple are about $90,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.