- Current Prices:$345,000 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$358,500 to $528,500
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$462
- Association Fee Ranges:$494 to $629/mo,$494 to $503
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:711 to 1,189Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ponderosa Springs features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Ponderosa Springs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ponderosa Springs are $360,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, lot, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.