- Current Prices:$305,000 to $459,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $432,500
- Median Sale Price:$338,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$1365/quarter,$405 to $471/mo,$400 to $454.33
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,736 to 4,154Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Ponte Vecchio are about $250,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.