- Current Prices:$279,000 to $429,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$391 to $466.66
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,736 to 4,154Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The houses in Ponte Vecchio are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $400 to $467. Property taxes range from as low as $2,901 to as high as $6,370. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.