- Current Prices:$875,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$974,000 to $1,140,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,057,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$217
- Association Fee Ranges:$208.33 to $250/mo,$2000 to $3000
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:3,132 to 8,063Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Poplar Ridge are about $710,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.