- Current Prices:$489,000 to $769,900
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $826,967
- Median Sale Price:$712,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$74 to $128/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,860 to 6,444Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Poplar Run features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Poplar Run are about $480,000 – $790,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.