- Current Prices:$330,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $324,900
- Median Sale Price:$303,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$56.66/mo,$170 to $275/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,813 to 2,776Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Port Aquia is a neighborhood in Stafford, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2005 and 2010. Homes in Port Aquia are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Port Aquia typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.