- Current Prices:$289,000 to $429,000
- Closed Prices:$282,500 to $579,000
- Median Sale Price:$354,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$539 to $593,$0 to $593/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Port De Mer Condominiums are about $240,000 – $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 assigned space, guest parking and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.