- Current Prices:$90,000 to $798,000
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$96 to $400/mo,$201 to $1280/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 5,569Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Port of the Islands features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $201 to $1,280, master fees ranging from $166 to $900, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,397 to as high as $4,941. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $201 to $1,280, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,613 to as high as $13,013. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.