- Current Prices:$525,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$371,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$133 to $148/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,136 to 5,335Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Port Potomac is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Port Potomac are about $300,000 – $630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.