- Current Prices:$129,900 to $469,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $546,500
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $250/mo,$98 to $100/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:640 to 5,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Port Tampa City features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $381, and taxes for the year range from as low as $601 to as high as $6,540. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $381. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,391 to as high as $2,982.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.