- Closed Prices:$555,000 to $808,000
- Median Sale Price:$649,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$215,$210 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,338 to 1,406Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Portico are $590,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.