- Current Prices:$450,000 to $715,000
- Closed Prices:$373,760 to $735,575
- Median Sale Price:$435,692
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$114,$0 to $114/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,006 to 4,656Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Portofino are about $375,000 – $715,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.