- Current Prices:$417,000 to $1,025,000
- Closed Prices:$374,000 to $1,124,350
- Median Sale Price:$470,504
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $114,$0 to $115/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,519 to 5,449Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Portofino are about $375,000 – $780,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.