- Current Prices:$739,000 to $2,895,000
- Closed Prices:$815,000 to $2,725,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$867
- Association Fee Ranges:$440/quarter,$434 to $782,$198 to $632/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:898 to 3,181Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. The luxurious amenities include pool, spa, sauna, barbecue, dock, club house, and dues paid monthly.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Portofino Cove Condominiums features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This building was constructed in 1985. In general, homes in Portofino Cove Condominiums are about $650,000 – $2,395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.