- Current Prices:$265,000 to $374,000
- Closed Prices:$259,900 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,855
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$97 to $125/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,450 to 3,115Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Portofino Oaks are about $145,000 – $390,000 and sit on average-sized lots with five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.