- Current Prices:$240,000 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $278,000
- Median Sale Price:$247,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$85 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 2,217Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Portofino Palms are about $105,000 – $295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.