- Current Prices:$229,900 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$85 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 2,217Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Portofino Palms is a neighborhood in Homestead, Florida. Homes in Portofino Palms are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Portofino Palms typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.