- Current Prices:$275,000 to $279,998
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $289,900
- Median Sale Price:$228,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$103,$98 to $110/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,262 to 2,664Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Portofino Pointe are about $135,000 – $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.