- Current Prices:$103,000 to $195,000
- Closed Prices:$81,000 to $213,000
- Median Sale Price:$131,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $505,$0 to $999999/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:742 to 1,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Portofino Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Portofino Village are about $60,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.