- Current Prices:$312,000 to $1,900,000
- Closed Prices:$299,900 to $1,844,000
- Median Sale Price:$519,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$401
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $410.4/mo,$135 to $410.4
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:632 to 5,106Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Portola Hills features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Portola Hills are about $315,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.