- Current Prices:$26,000 to $376,000
- Closed Prices:$10,900 to $248,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$21 to $718/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:200 to 1,504Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Positano Place is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $21 to $422, master fees ranging from $113 to $1,101. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $110 to as high as $1,765.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.