- Current Prices:$169,000 to $239,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$21 to $1213/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:785 to 1,239Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Positano Place is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $21 to $422, master fees ranging from $113 to $1,101. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $110 to as high as $1,765.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.