- Current Prices:$655,000 to $998,000
- Closed Prices:$314,900 to $840,000
- Median Sale Price:$654,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $147/mo,$246.98 to $646
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 6,082Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Potomac Chase is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Potomac Chase are about $315,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.