- Current Prices:$750,000
- Closed Prices:$674,900 to $805,000
- Median Sale Price:$737,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$412
- Association Fee Ranges:$237 to $256,$256.5 to $277/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,581 to 1,822Sq. Ft.
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Potters Bend features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Potters Bend are $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.