- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$407,500 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,930 to 4,607Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Potters Bluff are $395,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.