- Current Prices:$299,000 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$260,500 to $354,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $560,$0 to $140/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,619 to 3,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Potterstone Village are about $280,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.