- Current Prices:$335,000 to $390,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$326,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $560/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,080 to 3,837Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Potterstone Village are $305,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.