- Current Prices:$359,000 to $442,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $469,000
- Median Sale Price:$409,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $212/mo,$210 to $212
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,435 to 2,951Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pradera represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pradera are about $260,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.