- Current Prices:$359,000 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $469,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $212/mo,$163 to $212
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,435 to 2,951Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pradera represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pradera are about $260,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.