- Current Prices:$6,100,000
- Closed Prices:$5,425,000 to $5,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$5,562,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$608
- Association Fee Ranges:$471 to $565.2
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:9,320 to 12,264Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:7 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Prado Estates are $5,235,000 and sit on 194059.25-acre lots with seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.