- Current Prices:$2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$1,175,000 to $2,395,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,303,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$563
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $197
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:4,122 to 5,479Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Prado are about $855,000 – $1,795,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.