- Current Prices:$1,505,620 to $1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$1,100,000 to $1,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$350
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $197
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:3,199 to 7,215Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Prado are about $855,000 – $1,850,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.