- Current Prices:$125,000 to $264,900
- Closed Prices:$99,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$202 to $298,$19 to $243/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 4,591Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
In terms of home type, Prairie Pointe features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Prairie Pointe are about $70,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.